ALS Property Associates, Inc. is a certified mold remediation company.
Mold can be a very scary issue and poses potential health risks. With 10+ years of experience, we are able to offer many different solutions to remediate your specific mold issue at an affordable price. We take pride in working together with our clients to find the most cost-effective way to remediate the issue
- Free local inspection
- Inspect for moisture issues, mold, and locate the source
- Discuss findings with the homeowner and verbally explain options available to correctly address all issues found during inspection
- Provide a professional inspection report and estimate detailing the process and cost
Our team is dedicated to being honest and fair without taking advantage. Our objective is to take care of the customer and always provide a good experience. We truly understand how frustrating and stressful these situations can be and want to work together with you as a team to reduce the stress and remediate all of your mold issues.
More about Mold
Mold and fungal spores occur naturally outdoors, where fungi are the earth’s most important recyclers. Indoors, mold needs moisture to grow; it can become an issue when moisture is introduced into an indoor environment. To inhibit mold growth, the indoor environments should be kept at temperatures of 65-75 degrees and the relative humidity at 60% or less. The most effective way to prevent mold growth is to keep the indoor environment clean and dry.
Getting professional help:
It is important to seek professional help to properly contain the affected area and properly remediate the mold issue. Our company is a certified mold remediation contractor. We offer a complete inspection and will create a ‘plan of attack’ to remove the mold and to prevent it from coming back.
Mold Prevention Tips
Recommendations to help prevent mold:
- Keep a dehumidifier running in your basement or high moisture areas of your house
- If water comes into your home, be sure to clean it up and dry it out quickly to prevent mold from growing.
- Investigate and address any exterior issues that could be bringing water into your house such as poor drainage, leaky basement windows, roof leaks, structural issues, or missing downspout extensions.
Very professional. They left the place looking like it was when they arrived. Thoroughly checked and covered all issues.
These people are high quality pro’s. they came took care of my problem at a reasonable price, friendly, prompt great service. I would recommend them to anyone who needs work done on or in or outside your house. Highly respectable.